De :
linphone-users-bounces+julien.fb=belledonne-communications....@nongnu.org
<linphone-users-bounces+julien.fb=belledonne-communications....@nongnu.org>
De la part de The PowerTool
Envoyé : samedi 17 juin 2023 01:01
À : linphone-users@nongnu.org
Objet : [Linphone-users] Missing DTMF

Hi,

I've been using Linphone on Android for many years as a secondary option,
which I liked.

I successfully dial and receive calls.

I am hoping to use Linphone on my Android as a primary option and, in
testing, have run into a problem.

My droid Linphone is connected to an Asterisk PBX.

I just noticed DTMF does not seem to be working in some cases (as mentioned,
I can dial-out).

When I try to access voicemail the PBX doesn't seem to respond when I enter
my mailbox number.

When I noticed this my next test was to try DTMF on another service.  I
called a customer support number and tried to use DTMF.  That didn't work,
either.

I do not hear the tones.

Can anyone please offer some suggestions on how I can get this working?

Thank you very much!