Prompt, I'm just trying to set up an android client and connect it to a sip
server. In the logs, I see the use of the MD5 algorithm, while in our
documentation for the sip server it says akav1-md5. I found information that
the server itself determines which algorithm to use. Could it be that I see
md5, but in fact the work is carried out according to the akav1-md5 algorithm.
I can see the Digest headline, is this a sign of work on akav1. Thanks, sorry
for the stupid questions, I'm completely new to the sip protocol