Hello,
I'm sorry to annoy you.
The previous message looks strange to me.
I'm using Linphone 4.4.10 (from debian package).
I have always seen the icon as orange and that colour is very often used with linphone (so I never worried).
I have a red /!\ when the local account is the selected identity.
The local account cannot be registered, which is probably normal.
Regards,
Serge