Hi,
I’m an iPhone 15 user and recently installed the Linphone app on my phone.
If the “Push Notifications” option is disabled, I can place outgoing calls.
But, I cannot receive incoming calls when the application is not open. If the
application is open I receive inbound calls, but the audio path is not
established. We cannot hear each other.
If I enable the “Push Notifications” option, I cannot place calls. Every time I
dial a new call it fails with message “Request timeout”. I have not tried if I
would be able to receive calls if the application is closed after enabling
“Push Notifications” since I cannot even make a call out.
Any suggestions on what to do to address the above issues??
Thanks,

Omar
Sent from my iPhone