Dear Jacques,

Thank you for your interest in a license for bcg729, our implementation of the
G729 codec.
This mailing list is for Linphone users seeking assistance from the Linphone
community. For commercial requests, we have a dedicated contact form, that is
available at the end of the Contact page where you find the link to this free
mailing list.
My colleague Julien Favre-Bulle in cc will contact you directly to give you
more information about our dual licensing model.

Best regards,

Elisa NECTOUX
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project | Discover
our solutions in 3 minutes!
<https://player.vimeo.com/video/393868225?autoplay=1>
www.linphone.org <http://www.linphone.org/>