<http://www.digicom-mid.com/>

Hi,

I congratulate you on the excellent product Linphone is. I have been using
Linphone for a long time and I currently have the Desktop version 5.2.4 -
Qt5.15.2 Core 5.3.41 running on Windows 11 Pro and I have observed that it
does not record missed calls or incoming calls in the history and there is
no way to see the number of either the missed call or the previously dialed
call.

Can you help me solve it?

Best Regards

Favor de confirmar de recibido este correo .. Gracias .

Nota: Los acentos y caracteres especiales fueron omitidos para su correcta
lectura en cualquier medio electronico.

ATENTAMENTE,

I.S.C. ARTEMIO CARBALLO PALMA

CEO

DIGICOM - IT Services

Office +52 (999) 988 5670 Ext. 1001 | Mobile +52 (999) 900 8086

Skype:  <mailto:artemio.carba...@digicom-mid.com>
artemio.carba...@digicom-mid.com

www.digicom-mid.com  |
<http://www.digicom-mid.com/acuerdos-para-el-helpcenter.html> HelpCenter  |