Dear Jose,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone.

This issue has been fixed and will be deployed in a new version soon. Please
update your Linphone in a couple of days to the 5.2.6 version.

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developer & Project Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
 <mailto:julien...@belledonne-communications.com>
julien...@belledonne-communications.com

 <https://player.vimeo.com/video/393868225?autoplay=1> Discover our
solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

 <https://www.linphone.org/> https://www.linphone.org

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/belledonne-communications/>

De :
linphone-users-bounces+julien.fb=belledonne-communications....@nongnu.org