From: Post, Mark K [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 5:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: redhat s/390 education ?

Sandy,

I don't know if they well be or not, but I don't think that would be really
necessary.  The S/390-specific parts are a very small percentage of the
whole learning curve.  If you took any distribution-specific education (and
there's plenty of it out there for Intel-based Linux), you'd have covered
the largest percentage of what you need to know for that particular
distribution.  If you took _any_ Linux education, that would be well over
50% of what you need, distribution specific or not.  Heck, for the right
amount of money, I'll teach what you need to know!  :)  I believe Sine
Nomine Associates do that as well.