Hi..
We have the Multiprise 3000-H30 machine running Suse Linux. I upgraded the
kernel version to 2.4.7. When I install the lcs driver for ethernet support,
it throws an error saying invalid parameters.. I gave the command "insmod
lcs noauto=1 devno_portno_pairs=0x0e20,1" from /lib/modules/2.4.7/net where
lcs.o resides. It is not accepting any other additional parms except "insmod
lcs". When I give this, it automatically installs the module with name tr0
with all the parms as null. What should I do to install eth0 with necessary
parameters.. Kindly help..

Vinod.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

                Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com