For others information, the following was added to MAINT's profile exec
allowing 1) the usage of VMADMIN SERVER commands (they all reside on
MAINT's 193 disk) and 2) the ability to use TCP/IP functions such as PING
from MAINT:
ACCESS 193 P
'CP LINK TCPMAINT 592 592 RR'
ACCESS 592 X

Kurt Acker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
VM/CP and VIF Level 2 Support
Endicott NY    ><>   ><>   ><>   ><>

                      Lionel Dyck
                      <Lionel.B.Dyck@kp        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      .org>                    cc:
                      Sent by: Linux on        Subject:  Re: Using SAF - a major doc
gotcha
                      390 Port
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      IST.EDU>

                      01/17/02 03:45 PM
                      Please respond to
                      Linux on 390 Port

Note that after I re-ipl'd after finishing the VMADMCTL that I now get:

LOGON AT 14:44:54 EST THURSDAY 01/17/02
z/VM V4.2.0    2001-11-15 15:52
vmadmin server
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 14:44:57
Unknown CP/CMS command                 <========

Lionel B. Dyck, Systems Software Lead
Kaiser Permanente Information Technology
25 N. Via Monte Ave
Walnut Creek, Ca 94598

Phone:   (925) 926-5332 (tie line 8/473-5332)
E-Mail:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sametime: (use Lotus Notes address)
AIM:        lbdyck

Kurt Acker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
01/17/2002 11:31 AM
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port