Moloko, we used an OSA FDDI with a customer in PR but they had it in LCS
mode. Carlos :-)

Great minds think for themselves!

Carlos A. Ordonez
IBM Corporation
Server Consolidation

|         |           Moloko Monyepao    |
|         |           <Moloko.Monyepao@ar|
|         |           ivia.co.za>        |
|         |           Sent by: Linux on  |
|         |           390 Port           |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           T.EDU>             |
|         |           01/22/2002 12:56 AM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           Linux on 390 Port  |

  |        To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                           |
  |        cc:

  |               Subject:      OSA FDDI

Where can I find the OSA FDDI patch? I have SUSE Kernel 2.2 installed
connected via Escon CTC and I want to use the OSA FDDI as my network
device.

Is the anybody who has successfully installed and use the OSA FDDI.

Please assist.
Moloko