From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Gregg C Levine
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 4:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Networking

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers

Can any of you good people answer a question? How is Linux doing his/its
networking? Is it exactly the way the I386 distribution designers
suggested it would, on that platform? I have been seeing more then the
usual amount of posts regarding the subject of how to configure a
specific adapter for the guest, and it is starting to confuse me.
Considerably I might add.
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi