Dave,

Make sure that the file name in s390/RedHat/base/list matches _exactly_ the
RPM name in s390/RedHat/RPMS.  Getting the "list" file out of sync with the
real RPM names can cause this kind of problem.

From: Dave Myers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 1:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RH rhsetup "server" install did not install Samba RPM's

I noticed that my RH 7.2 install (via rhsetup) did not install the
samba rpm's.
I verified that the samba rpm's are listed in the
ftp://ftp.redhat.de/pub/s390/RedHat/base/packages.server

Anyone have any idea why they would not install?
If not, I'll rerun the install and take a look at the /tmp/install.log I
guess....

I installed them after rhsetup ran and they installed ok.

Tia
Dave