>I did reread the press release.  It says "After the 60-days trial period
>you
>might decide to purchase the full product, or you return the software back
>SuSE".
>
>Now, since you downloaded it, to return the software, are you suppose to
>upload
>it?
>
>(You must be working too much....no sense of humor <G>).

Actually I'm full of a lousy rotten stinking cold and not firing on all
cylinders. However:

Re-read again! The sixty-day trial is an offer to try out the *current GA
production release* at no charge for sixty days. This software is only
available on CDROM - it can't be downloaded.

You are also free to try the latest beta release, which *can* be downloaded,
from the ftp given. That's a different release - it's beta, it's not GA, not
production quality, (although I believe it's a pretty damn good beta), and
the only support is an email address for bug reports . No sixty-day limit,
and *obviously* you don't have to return it! :-)

Mike
http://www.corestore.org