I'm trying to load the SLES beta on a virtual machine on a HiperSockets
network.

It's working fine for the RH beta on the same subnet--both my router
machine and the red hat machine can see each other fine.

Q NIC DETAILS shows all three machines, with their proper IP addresses.

hsi0 came up fine and can ping itself, but no one else.  The netmask and
MTU are correct.

I'm wondering if SuSE shipped a working QDIO driver, because all my
parameters are as far as I can tell correct, and everything works except
actually passing packets, which is the problem we had before we got the
right level of hipersockets on the machine.

So: has anyone successfully set up SLES beta with the hsi interface?

Adam