NO.

Due to the device drivers available, an Ethernet card can only be used for one
TCP/IP stack (either the OS/2 stack or a stack to the S390 side).  An XCA
connection (SNA) requires the card to be dedicated to the S390 side.  You can,
also have that card being used by the S390 TCP/IP stack, but not the OS/2 stack.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting