Depends upon how YOU personally feel about technology vs
peception/marketing. Often the best technology does not win, look around
at Exchange vs GroupWise or Intel and Alpha chips. Windows vs OSX or
Redhat vs SuSE.

Do not remember who told me this, but my favorite line on we American's
buying habits is "reality is our perception" Never forget the line at
midnight on Market Street in San Francisco at the CompUSA to buy WindowsME
:~0 Nobody could tell me exactly WHY they were buying the upgrade, just
that something "in there" had to be had.

Regards,

Jon

Jon R. Doyle
Sendmail Inc.