What are the ISAM options on Linux/390 and Linux/86?

Thanks,

Samy Rengasamy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Smrcina [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 3:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cobol and IMS for Linux

I'm not sure about the IMS part, but there are a number of COBOL development
environments available for Linux:

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/solutions/s390da/linuxproduct.h
tml

--
Rich Smrcina
Sytek Services, Inc.

Catch the WAVV!  Stay for Requirements and the Free for All!
Update your S/390 skills in 4 days for a very reasonable price.
WAVV 2002 in Cincinnati (Fort Mitchell, KY).
April 12-16, 2002
For details see http://www.wavv.org