From: William Raffloer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 8:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Samba and Security = server

I thought if I put 'security = server' in my [global] Samba would assume
that the user was authenticated by some other controller lile the
Windows PDC.

I tried mapping the share from this machine and I still got prompted for
an ID and password?

I would like to try this type of security model (very single signonish)

What did I do wrong?

Thanks
Bill