>woops....I did not know that the files in this directory
>(/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/s390x/images)
>are 64bit.  Where are the 32bit in the "s390" instead of "s390x"  dir ???

As Florian pointed out the patches from DeveloperWorks up to the level
that includes the source of the lcs driver were applied to the s390x
architecture (the 64 bit Linux) but not yet for the 31 bit (s390).

If you check with the Changelog in the rawhide/s390 directory you see
the last IBM patch applied was -4 on Dec 20th, and some minor issues
fixed on Jan 29.
One reason could be that no RedHat customers have been asking for it.

Rob