Hi folks,

I have a problem when installing SLES7. The installation routine cannot
connect to our network, when selecting Gigabit Ethernet at the beginning of
the installation, so I tried to install without network.

I am afraid that I have to setup the network manually. First of all I tried
to load the qdio:

SuSE:/ # insmod qdio
Using /lib/modules/2.4.5-SuSE/misc/qdio.o
qdio: loading QDIO base support ($Revision: 1.40 $/$Revision: 1.22 $)
debug: reserved 1 areas of 4 pages for debugging qdio_setup
debug: qdio_setup: new level 2
debug: reserved 2 areas of 4 pages for debugging qdio_labs
debug: qdio_labs: new level 2
debug: reserved 1 areas of 2 pages foer debugging qdio_sense
debug: qdio_sense: new level 2
debug: reserved 2 areas of 4 pages for debugging qdio_trace
debug: qdio_trace: new level 2

It seems that the driver has been loaded. After that I tried to load the
qeth modul:

SuSE:/# insmod qeth qeth_options=noautop,0x35a0,0x35a1,0x35a2,portname:OSAE
Using /lib/modules/2.4.5-SuSE/net/qeth.o
/lib/modules/2.4.5-SuSE/net/qeth.o: invalid parameter parm_qeth

What is the problem? I installed the first SuSE GA months ago and as far as
I remember it worked that way.

TIA,
  - Tim -