Thank you, Rob, I found the redbook about z800 and the discription.... at
the moment I have a problem with the HMC, but I will try it today or
tomorrow...

- Tim -

Rob van der Heij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 29.04.2002 11:57:11

Bitte antworten an Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gesendet von:  Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>