If you're using the SuSE SLES7 version, you need to do an extra step:

The problem is that the /dev/ entries not there. Because of this, hcp says
"no such file or directory".
Please use the command:

/sbin/cpint-post-insmod

to add these /dev/ entries automatically.

Then you can do cpint_load to load the module.

At this point hcp works.

"You do not need a parachute to skydive.  You only need a parachute to
skydive twice."  -Motto of the Darwin Society
Gordon W. Wolfe, Ph.D.  (425) 865-5940
VM Technical Services, The Boeing Company