Hi Scott,

This happens all the time because when directories are created in the
copy process their size is optimal to hold the files present there.

Old directories hold many deleted entries but the space isn't reclaimed
until a new file has to be created there.  Thus they are larger.

Don't worry.  Be happy.  8-)

Denis

--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste