Announcing Velocity Software's new "z/VM and Linux Performance
Workshop." This intense 3 and 1/2 day class will be held June
18th, 2002 in Mountain View, California.

This one of a kind, world class workshop, taught by 3 of the
most well known performance experts will educate you in z/VM
performance, Linux under VM performance, I/O performance, and in
the use of ESALPS, Velocity Software's VM and Linux Performance
Suite.

Speakers:

Author of the books "VM and CMS:  Performance and Fine Tuning"
and "VM/CMS Concep5ts and Facilities" published by Mcgraw Hill,
and well known speaker on many VM subjects, Jeff Savit.  Those of
you that have heard Jeff speak will remember him as a dynamic
and extremely knowledgable presenter in VM performance and many
other performance and platform topics.

Tom Beretvas, "Mr.  DASD", previously of IBM, author of many
performance papers and presentations on DASD performance.  Tom is
bringing his world class DASD performance background to the
Linux and VM environment to help us all better understand how to
make full use of the s/390 features to improve your Linux on
z/VM DASD Performance.

And "If you can't measure it, I'm just not interested", author
of many performance manuals and presentations, Product design,
developer and CBW of Velocity Software, Barton Robinson.

Please join us June 18th - 21st in Mountain View, California.

See "http://velocitysoftware.com/workshop.html"; for details.

"If you can't measure it, I'm Just NOT interested!"(tm)

Barton Robinson - CBW     Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Velocity Software, Inc    Mailing Address:
 196-D Castro Street       P.O. Box 390640
 Mountain View, CA 94041   Mountain View, CA 94039-0640

VM Performance Hotline:   650-964-8867
Fax: 650-964-9012         Web Page:  WWW.VELOCITY-SOFTWARE.COM