I'm not sure if this will work, but Arkeia is pretty good, and is
very good at managing tape libraries and such.  It is pretty
involved, but once you get the hang of it, you'll really like it (IMHO).

http://www.arkeia.com/

Paul

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/22/02 10:33AM >>>
I apologize if this has been asked before.
What Linux software is available to perform logical backups of
Linux S/390 files and directories?
Ideally we would be looking for 'freeware or shareware' but if you know
of any commercial ware that would be appreciated also.
We would be looking for software that can backup on to 3490s and 3480s.

Thanks in advance...Neil