Anybody that has valid complaints should send them over to the Editor of
the publication. I have found that to be effective in the past.

While it is no crime to be opinionated, objectivity in the press is
something that is the basis for reviews. However, the American press
suffers from this all over the place, not just technology.

Regards,

Jon

Jon R. Doyle
Sendmail Inc.