Hi,

ok, I tried to rebuild the package... everything worked fine without any
probs. When I run the program I still got the message, that the library is
missing. It seems that I need the library from somewhere.

- Tim -

Rob van der Heij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 10.06.2002 08:26:17

Bitte antworten an Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gesendet von:  Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>