Yup, it's built in. When you define the Linux guests, put the userid of the
machine you want the messages to go to as the last token on the CONSOLE
statement in the CP directory entry, or use the privileged SET SECUSER or
SET OBSERVER commands to set the secondary user to the appropriate userid.
The messages will start flowing as "userid: message".  You can use the CP
SEND command to send responses.

(Now tell me again why some people think physical KVM switches are cheaper
and easier to use?....)

-- db

David Boyes
Sine Nomine Associates