I'm trying to implement Mike Kershaw's bootshell program in order to
shutdown Linux instances from the VM operator console.
I issue the following command from OPERATOR:

    SMSG SYSSOFT1 HALT

I get the following response:

    HCPMFS057I SYSSOFT1 not receiving; not authorized

I did a "SET SMSG ON" and "SET SECUSER OPERATOR" in the profile exec for the
Linux user.  Output from the "Q SECUSER" and "Q SET" commands issued on the
SYSSOFT1 user follow:

CP Q SECUSER
SECONDARY USER OPERATOR IS LOGGED ON

CP Q SET
MSG ON  , WNG ON  , EMSG ON  , ACNT OFF, RUN ON
LINEDIT ON , TIMER OFF , ISAM OFF, ECMODE ON
ASSIST OFF           , PAGEX OFF, AUTOPOLL OFF
IMSG ON  , SMSG ON  , AFFINITY NONE   , NOTRAN OFF
VMSAVE OFF, 370E OFF
STBYPASS OFF   , STMULTI OFF   00/000
MIH OFF , VMCONIO OFF , CPCONIO OFF , SVCACCL OFF , CONCEAL OFF
MACHINE ESA, SVC76 CP, NOPDATA OFF, IOASSIST OFF
CCWTRAN ON , 370ACCOM OFF

What have I missed?

Thanks,
Hank Calzaretta