On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 10:53:49PM -0400, James Tison wrote:
> Sole mod was a slight change to Makefile.in ... found (very painfully a
> nested call to shtool from inside "libtool --mode=install" which kept
> making the SRPM build fail during the install phase ... removed the call to
> shtool, bingo, it built -- no functional code mods at all :-)

Hello James Tison,

I'd be happy to hear about any remaining problems within S/390 or zSeries
releases on http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla, so that we can improve
any future Red Hat Linux releases.

This can be used to request software updates for new upstream releases,
send in patches you already have done, report unresolved bugs that we at
Red Hat should look at. I am sure developers would also be happy to get
some "love peace" greetings from IBM. :-)

If you want to look at the development side of Red Hat, you can look
at ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/. Here are our newest
results from development and we appreciate any additional testing on
mainframe.
In general Red Hat Linux is very portable and has a modular setup, so 99%
should just work and we care a lot about that reminaing percent.

greetings,

Florian La Roche