I am running SuSE 2.4.7 w/SAMBA 2.2.3a.  I define network printers via YAST2 as Remote
LPD printers and in the Host Name I must specify the NT print server name.  I tried to
specify the Linux/390 DNS name (LNX0003) but LPD can not find the printer when I
'test' via  YAST2.  Nor does Samba print anything.  If I specify the NT server name in
YAST2, Samba prints both from smbclient on the Linux/390 system and from a workstation.

I thought in order to do server consolidation I do not need the NT server name
anymore.  Does anyone have any suggestions where I could look next?