From: Davis, Lawrence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 8:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Downloading Files for SuSE issue

I Have installed the Beta releases of SuSE on Our Z800, but had issues with
two RPM's for KDE on the 64-bit install, and gzip on the 31-bit install. Now
on the 31-bit SuSE I can not run YaST because it can't find gzip. Is it ok
to use the RPM command to retrieve the needed files to complete the down
load.

                    \|/
                   (. .)
Larry Davis, ___ooO-(_)-Ooo___, x2627