Hi All,

   Don't mean to interrupt, but could someone please point me to some
documentation on creating a "log host".  This sounds like something I'd
like to try.

Thanks in advance,
Scott

                    Gregg C Levine

                    <hansolofalcon@worldne        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    t.att.net>                    cc:

                    Sent by: Linux on 390         Subject:     Re: Dual logging?

                    Port

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    09/25/2002 07:06 PM

                    Please respond to

                    Linux on 390 Port

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Then don't do that! Yes, you should indeed have first referenced that
version of Red Hat. Are there any problems with mixing and matching
different versions of binaries?
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi