This is the first time my innocent eyes have been tempted to look in this
direction... I find it amusing that the technique requires masking x'00' and
x'0A' - I'd think that no matter what platform, you'd have this problem when
cramming binary stuff down the system's throat. <Mission Impossible theme
playing softly in the background> I suppose to these folks, it's just
another hoop to gleefully jump through to get the job done.

<sigh> All that wasted energy and talent.

-jcf
[Thanks, MKP, for sending me this fine publication from which our corporate
firewall protects me. Of course, this "made" me waste valuable company time
perusing it. You just indirectly contributed to the rising cost of
healthcare.]