Port sharing is possible with the OSA ENTR.  I have to believe that you can
also do it with the FENET adapter.  This is how I configured the OSA
originally.

--
Rich Smrcina
Sytek Services, Inc.

Catch the WAVV!  Stay for Requirements and the Free for All!
Update your S/390 skills in 4 days for a very reasonable price.
WAVV 2003 in Winston-Salem, NC.
April 25-29, 2003
For details see http://www.wavv.org