On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:48:17 -0800, Luciano De Lio wrote:
>Does anybody know if BEA's Tuxedo works on Linux/390?
>If not, do you know of any other transaction monitor
>that is commonly used on this operating system??

Hi,

I used to work for BEA - was even a Tech Lead for BEA on
Linux/390 - and AFAIR Tuxedo has not been certified for Linux/390.
You can look it up on their product pages. In my personal
opinion, it is also not likely to happen - there is not
a lot of effort going into Tuxedo at BEA these days.
Apart from that, it'll probably work just fine on Linux/390.
As to other transactions monitors, I guess you could look
at BEAs Weblogic - a Java appserver. Does the same thing,
but only in Java.

/Per

regards,
Per Jessen, Zurich
http://www.enidan.com - home of the J1 serial console.

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.