From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Matthias Hein
Sent: 13 November 2002 10:14
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SUSE s390 - Zebra installation problems

Mick,
have a look at
section 3.5.4 of the Redbook "SAP on DB2 UDB for OS/390 and z/OS:
Implementing Application Servers on Linux for zSeries" at
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg246847.html

There we describe a way to compile standard zebra sources using the
configuration file of an older source RPM on  SuSE sles7.
Maybe that helps.

Viele Gr|_e / Best wishes
Matthias Hein

Dr. Matthias Hein
IBM Deutschland
Systems Sales Technical Support
Applications zSeries & S/390
     ERP / CRM / SCM
Karl-Arnold-Platz 1a, 40474 D|sseldorf
+49(0)211 476-2676 /  Fax: -2398 / KW: *129-
Mobil: 0172 / 7163834
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]=