If the ISO files are on a Linux pc they can be mounted in loop-back mode
and then you can cd to the mount point to find the files to upload.
Otherwise you'll need to burn the ISOs to a CD first.

hth
Lionel B. Dyck, Systems Software Lead
Kaiser Permanente Information Technology
25 N. Via Monte Ave
Walnut Creek, Ca 94598

Phone:   (925) 926-5332 (tie line 8/473-5332)
E-Mail:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sametime: (use Lotus Notes address)
AIM:        lbdyck

Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 11/26/2002 08:54:25
AM: