Hello Listers,
We are currently running an evaluation project on our z/800 using the ThinkBlue
64-bit distribution running in a native LPAR and now we need to install Java. We have
downloaded the IBMJava2-SDK-1.4  RPM (also tried the 1.3) and have found that they
won't install because they are 31-bit. We haven't been able to find a 64-bit version.
Does such a beast exist or is there some means of getting the 31 bit version to work?

Thanks
Craig Baker

This e-mail message (along with any attachments) is intended only for
the named addressee and may contain information that is confidential
or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copying or use of any of the
information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail message
in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete all
copies of the  original message and attachments.

*** This E-Mail has been checked for viruses ***