Unfortunately, this is a message for those that won't get this message,
but in case someone else asks you here, we are currently being blocked
by sites using spamcop.net due to someone on another list asking
the list how to unsubscribe, and a helpful person sending the
directions he recieved when he subscribed.  I've tried contacting
them, and they want more information, and it is going to require
more time and energy than I currently have, so it may be a little
while before those sites that use spamcop.net to block email
start to receive email from this list (or others at this site)

I'm bringing this up because while dealing with rejections for this list
tonight, I noticed several rejections for subscribers here.

/ahw