Hello Ken,

How are you?  Nice Web site.

Richard W. Lauck
Cornerstone Systems, Inc.
Sr. Systems Programmer
IBM Certified S/390 Parallel Sysplex Systems Programmer
IBM Certified S/390 Parallel Sysplex Operator
IBM Parallel Sysplex Top Gun
(425)489-4579                     Direct - Home Office
(425)453-5166  x9024        Voice Mail
(888)505-4534                     Pager

                      Ken Dreger
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      Sent by: Linux on        cc:
                      390 Port                 Subject:  Updated site....for Ken Dreger
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      IST.EDU>

                      12/14/2002 12:04
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      Linux on 390 Port

>Just a FYI, I have updated my home page, and now can host a FTP server for
>SLES....

So if you want to try it out let me know offline please....
the address is http://ken.dreger.com   just go to the bottom of the page
and look for the information....mind you, this is not a "Official" site,
and I give NO warranties....except I have used these files for installing
on S390 and know they work ok....

me offline e-mail is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

thanks all

Ken Dreger
Consultant in OS390, z/OS Systems,
Linux 390 systems, Web page consulting,
High Tech Investigations
Home pages: www.ken.dreger.com
Our Santa site: www.acornartists.com
The PI site: www.laprivateeye.com
My RedHat system: kendreger.dns2go.com
Contracting services available at reasonable rates
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]