Cross posted to MVMRUG-L, VMESA-L and LINUX-390 lists.

The Midwest VM Regional User group will be meeting in Cincinnati on October
25.  There is no charge for this meeting and anyone interested in VM and/or
Linux running under VM is welcome to attend.  We do ask that you register so
that we will have adequate food for breakfast.

Details and registration information can be found at
http://www.mvmrug.org/nextmtg.html

Sessions and speakers planned for the day include:

    A.  Open Source Software
        Phil Smith, III, Linuxcare, Inc.

    B.  Simplifying Linux on z/VM
        Phil Smith, III, Linuxcare, Inc.

    C.  Writing Pipeline Stages
        Will Roden, IBM

    D.  Specs 407 (A significant enhancement to Pipelines)
        Will Roden, IBM

    E.  FREE-FOR-ALL
        During this regularly scheduled session, let the assembled VM
        gurus answer your VM or CMS questions.

Terry A. Moore
Secretary/Treasurer, MVMRUG
http://www.mvmrug.org

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company