We just moved our first production database from HP-UX to linux/390 last monday.  So
far we haven't found ANY showstopper issues.  Mostly it has been just a few
environmental gotchas.  Our "big" database has a scheduled move date for the middle of
march.  It's about 70gig and has around 600-700 users on it daily.