I'll add to Mark's list Apache, UDB, Tivoli Netview...

On Monday 06 January 2003 09:54, you wrote:
 We use Linux in both test and production environment.
 We have several test websites using Tomcat, testing backups using
 amanda, We have production Linux guests running, DNS, Radius Server,
 FTP, NFS.

 Mark D Pace
 Senior Systems Engineer
 Mainline Information Systems
 1700 Summit Lake Drive
 Tallahassee, FL. 32317
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Office: 850.219.5184
 Fax: 850.219.5050
 http://www.mainline.com

                     Paul Claus
                     <PaulClaus@BoiseO       To:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] ffice.com>              cc:
                     Sent by: Linux on       Subject:     Linux on
 390 390 Port
                     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                     IST.EDU>

                     01/06/2003 09:28
                     AM
                     Please respond to
                     Linux on 390 Port

 Happy New Year everyone

 My management has asked me to explore the possibilities of running
 Linux on the mainframe, I was wondering how the list members are
 using Linux on the mainframe:

      Are you running production under Linux. If so what type of
 applications are being serviced.
                                              or
      Testing Linux to see if it can handle a production workload.

 Thank you in advance for your help in this matter

 Paul Claus
 Lead Systems Programmer
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 (630) 773-5085