On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:03:19 +0100 Phil Payne said:

>People have been unsubscribed before, for reasons that no one ever had
the guts to admit.

Not on this list.  If I do it, I'll admit to it.  Generally it is bounces
or out of office messages.  I've never done anyone for content.  I know Jay
can be a red flag for you, but please keep the topic focused on the topic
at hand.
Without wishing to sound rude, balls. Phil is correct. I had occasion to
post this to the Hercules list last year, at the time of the great 'IBM
yanked all references to Hercules from the Linux/390 Redbook' debate: