Seriously look at FCONX/ESA, the world's least well known IBM product
AFAIK. It can take the input from the RMF PM Linux agents directly and
display it in useful ways, as well as providing VM data as well.

-- db

David Boyes
Sine Nomine Associates

rmftools.htm#pmlin

The price is right, for now.  If you have RTM, you can do something
like this in a window to view your VM performance (works well until
you get a lot of instances, where a more robust monitor would be
needed):

/* REXX EXEC TO LOOP THE VMC COMMAND */
DO FOREVER
  VMC VMRTM DISPLAY USER