De : Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] De la part de
Ferguson, Neale
Envoyé : mercredi 19 février 2003 20:38
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: OCO z90crypt on zLinux !!

The driver is no longer OCO. There is a draft Redbook on using it:

"http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/pdfs/sg246870.pdf";

This book provides an overview of the PCI Cryptographic Coprocessor
(PCI-CC) and the PCI Cryptographic Accelerator adapter (PCI-CA) for the
z800 and z900 servers. It briefly describes the IBM 4758 Technology as
used in the S/390 PCI-CC implementation starting with 9672 G5/G6
systems, as well as the cryptographic coprocessor enablement concept and
the enhanced TKE workstation feature. We also describe an overview of
the physical installation of the PCICC and PCICA cards and all the
initialization and setup steps to be performed to enable the customer to
use the installed PCICC / PCICA cards. We also describe functional
changes on ICSF and panels including UDX management (User Defined
Extensions). also providing an overview of the management and operations
of the Trusted Key Entry (TKE) workstation (TKE V3.1). There is also a
chapter on how Linux for zSeries supports the exploitation of the PCICC
and PCICA cryptographic coprocessors.