Probably Debian gives you more choices. I gather you don't get RHL AS without
paying for support on *all* the machines you run it on. Makes it harder for
third-parties to offer support.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield

Microsoft's most solid OS: http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

Note: mail delivered to me is deemed to be intended for me, for my disposition.

If you don't like being told you're wrong,
        be right!