Hello all-

      First, I'd like to thank everyone for their previous help, it was
greatly appreciated.

      I was curious, are there any binary rpms of JDK1.1.8, I have an
applet that needs to run in an older JVM, the applet is on it's way out,
but I need to run it in a JVM that it can use, and it seems to be rather
unstable using the newer classes from the JAva2 spec.  This may be more of
a java question, but I'm really just looking for an rpm, if it's not out
there, I'll do some more homework and either tell the applet guys it's just
too much of a bother or that they need to update their code.  Either way,
TIA for any help, have a good day...

      Thanks again,

Murray Butler

"I would point out that linked lists, mark-and-copy garbage
collection, and the Tab key are all patented too. Somebody
who always carefully checked first for software patents would
 never write anything at all."
- Martin Pool, in the rsync FAQ